Sunday, July 01, 2007

fragile life...

Once again I am reminded of how fragile life can be. How we can lose everything in a blink of an eye. That no matter how we plan everything to perfection, life might find it necessary to change our point of view.

A friend once said to me, enjoy life, make sure you live it to the fullest, do not leave a stone unturned, don't miss out on the happiness a moment might bring... in the end, all you can really say is, I have lived. He said this so long ago that I have forgotten, until yesterday when he said my Dad's generation's time has come. They've lived their lives and reached the end of their journey, so it's time to move on. The ones left behind will grieve, but we also have to move on because life continues for us.

I feel really blessed. To have friends who knows me well enough to find the right things to say at the right time. Life can be tough, but with friends like you, living it becomes easier.

0 comments: