Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Twelve Sharp

My officemate has the book already so I was able to read it right away. It was a light read, less than 2 1/2 hours, but I did spent most of my time laughing silently (would have laughed loudly except I was in the library).

She does give a very graphic image of her characters. If you can imagine Lula in her outrageous costumes, try imagining Grandma Mazur in the same oufit as Lula. I tell you it is not a pretty sight. I would discuss the shopping scene, but my kids read this blog and I don't want them to get ideas, he he...

As for Stephanie... she really should do something about Ranger. As for Morelli, something must be causing her not to commit... and I doubt if it's just because of her attraction to Ranger.

In all it was very enjoyable.

0 comments: