Tuesday, June 24, 2008

finding a diversion

When one works two jobs, it might seem impossible to get bored... but it happens. And today is one of those days. Good thing that there's a film that's being shot right here at SWL. It stars Billy Bob Thornton (the ex-husband of Angelina Jolie). My friends had to educate me on this one... I simply had no clue as to who he is. But, that's normal for me... don't really follow the entertainment industry. Took these photos, from where I sit at the circulation desk...


And that, my dear friends, took care of more than an hour of my time although they only shot about less than 10 minutes of film.

Note: I just had additional input from my co-worker. This movie is called "Manure", comedy about manure salesmen in 1960s heartland America.

***photo taken using my sony ericsson z750a fone...

0 comments: