Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sunday Scribblings #81


My first act as Queen of the World would be...
Oh my, no question about it... it will have to be to have Pierce Brosnan over for dinner. What?! Can't I do that? I can, I am Queen of the World am I not? It's just that I've been a fan of his for so long and I have yet to see him in person. Now with that taken cared of, we can move on to other stuff :)

*violence would have to be eradicated. I've seen enough of it to last me a thousand lifetimes.

*ice cream should be free ;p
----hmm... maybe add chocolate to that too...

*create a cleaner, greener world.

*coffee/tea time a must everyday.

*husbands should take their wives out to dinner at least once a week (vise versa)...wives should cook dinner at least once a week (vise versa)

... but seriously? Queen of the World? It's going to be one tough job...

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Very cute...enjoyable post! I agree you should be Queen!

Peace Giggles

gautami tripathy said...

I want icecream, my queen!