Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Las Vegas-Day 1

HOT! HOT! HOT! As in super duper hot. But I guess not hot enough to stop us from going shopping at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets.



The main reason why we braved the heat... Big Dog Sportswear. Got Axel two shirts and a pair of swim shorts... Ralline got something for herself and her Cheeblings :)



Buffet lunch at Circus Circus


Trying our luck at this giant slot machine. Man! That lever was sooooo heavy, it took the whole of me dangling from it to actually move down... wah ha ha!!!

108 Floors up... Stratosphere Hotel, at this height your perspective can certainly change :P




The rides Kyla wanted to try... she rode Insanity (will have more on another post)



Coca-cola's new models...


Hmmm... and I thought I was the one excited about going to M&M's World



2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I enjoyed going through your photos. I love your picture with the popular coca cola bear.

Wow, lots and lots of M&Ms. Heaven! :)

maria said...

Me too. I wish there was a stuff toy this big... wouldn't that be great to sit on to :) Yes, my kids were in M&M heaven, and my wallet just died and went to heaven too :8