Wednesday, June 06, 2007

june gloom and flu...

Finally! The haze lifted, the sun came out and the weather is perfect. It's been too overcast the last few days here in LA, you'd think that the sun forgot that we exist in this part of the world. Along with the perfect weather came my long awaited recovery. Today marked the first 20 hours that I do not have a fever. I'm trying to stay away from my cough medicine which is very effective but always makes me feel really tired and sleepy. I'm still on antibiotics and hopefully that will wipe out all the germs that seemed to have invaded me. In all, things are starting to look up again and I might actually get to enjoy the start of the summer season. Kyla just finished her final exam last Monday. She has a week off before starting her summer class. Axel will be graduating on the 14th. My nephew is also graduating from college this Saturday, so I guess it's busy, busy, busy...

0 comments: