Monday, January 23, 2006

lucky me!

Lucky me to be able to celebrate my birthday 2 days in a row. That's because most of the people who greeted me are in the Philippines which means they're about 16 hours ahead from LA. So I got older a day before I'm ready to make my leap. Thank God I did not have to add 2 years to my age...that would have been a disaster.

Well, we did go out for dinner on the 20th and since I get to choose, we went to an eat-all-you can place (american, chinese, japanese, mongolian). Afterwards, I felt like a big chunk of lard. I was so bottom heavy that I couldn't even get out of the car without someone helping me out... burp!!!!

The 21st is a working day, though, so off to work I went. After that, I just passed by a McDonald's (as usual) to get some french fries. When I got home, I figured since I ate too much the day before, I might as well finish my little redecorating project. While doing that, I was gossiping with my sister. I guess in all, I did celebrate it in Philippine time instead of LA time. No matter, I get to grow older (again).

0 comments: