Sunday, November 13, 2005

9 Layers

Found this old meme... why not? This will fill in while I get some pics ready for posting.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Maria Rachelle
-- Birth date: January 21
-- Birthplace: Manila, Philippines
-- Current Location: Los Angeles, CA

-- Eye Color: Dark brown
-- Hair Color: Dark brown
-- Height: 5'6"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Filipino, Spanish
-- The shoes you wore today: rubber shoes
-- Your weakness: curiosity
-- Your fears: not knowing
-- Your perfect pizza: pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: further studies

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: none
-- Your first waking thoughts: wake up...
-- Your best physical feature: my face
-- Your most missed memory: gee... how come I can't remember?

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
-- Single or group dates: no preference
-- Adidas or Nike: none, they both don't fit right so I get Sketchers
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I'm not much of a tea drinker, I'd rather have coffee anytime, but I do like Chili's Iced Tea(in the Philipines, don't know why it's not the same here in LA)
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, don't know why I never liked vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee!!!!!

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: nope
-- Cuss: yep...
-- Sing: only in my dreams(and in the shower)
-- Take a shower everyday: yes
-- Do you think you've been in love: duh?
-- Want to go to college: already have, planning to go back to school again
-- Liked high school: what was left for me to enjoy, was too sick for most of it.
-- Want to get married: been there, done that.
-- Believe in yourself: most of the time
-- Get motion sickness: once in a while
-- Think you're attractive: I guess, I never give it much thought...only when I need to be.
-- Think you're a health freak: Definitely not! Couldn't do it, Ilove french fries too much and hate exercise :)
-- Get along with your parent(s): Only now that I'm older... but we still disagree once in a while...that's why they're parents.
-- Like thunderstorms: Yep! One that comes with heavy rains.
-- Play an instrument: Now I do! Still learning but I can play the violin.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Nope.
-- Smoked: Nope.
-- Done a drug: Nope.
-- Made Out: Dare I tell?
-- Gone on a date: yep.
-- Gone to the mall?: Once.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Nope, not my favorite.
-- Eaten sushi: Yep.
-- Been on stage: Nope. I wish...
-- Been dumped: Nope.
-- Gone skating: Nope. No time to do these things...
-- Made homemade cookies: Not yet, I will before I go back to the Philippines, my kids love them.
-- Gone skinny dipping: Not in California beaches... I'll freeze!
-- Dyed your hair: Yep.
-- Stolen Anything: My honey's dessert(which I made myself...)tasted good so I figured I'm doing myself a favor.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Once.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Once. Unlikely to happen again since I've totally stopped drinking.
-- Been caught "doing something": Not yet... who knows, life is short.
-- Been called a tease: I hardly think this word describes me.
-- Gotten beaten up: Physically? Once, got a tiny scar to show for it... Emotionally? Yep... and that's all I got to say about it.
-- Shoplifted: Nope.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Tried to, but it doesn't work. Doesn't make me happy so I just go back to my old self...better that way anyway.

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Again????? Gee! I hope not.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 2, Kyla and Axel
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Garden setting, sunset at the background...
-- How do you want to die: I already know... Old age.
-- Where you want to go to college: Went already... let's hope I can afford to go back.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Grown up. He, he.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Italy

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: One
-- Number of CDs that I own: A lot...
-- Number of piercings: only 2... no wish to inflict more unnecessary pain...
-- Number of tattoos: None...yet. I've always wanted to get one but haven't found a design I really like or an artist to do it... maybe when I get older(I guess this is considered unnecessary pain, ah well...)
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: A couple, when I was younger...
-- Number of scars on my body: five from injuries and some scartch marks when I was pregnant.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 1

0 comments: