Thursday, July 07, 2005

living life a little

With extra time on my hands, I started doing some of the stuff that I've neglected in the last couple of months. Newly washed clothes actually lined up the closet(they used to be folded up in laundry bags), old mail sorted out and put away, carpet vacuumed AND perfumed with lavander(only scent I'm not allergic to), not to mention me getting 7-8 hours of sleep. Now that is what I call accomplishment! Still have a lot to do but at least things are starting to shape up and the apartment looks like an apartment and not a stopover for travelers. I've also taken up running seeing my honey paid for my running shoes and I've run out of excuses not to do any form of exercise. My body feels like it's been run over by a truck and my legs hurt like hell, but in all, everything's great!

It feels good to have a life outside of work!

0 comments: