Wednesday, May 25, 2005

being senseless

Of late I have been feeling restless. Why? I don't know. It's just an uncomfortable feeling. Like I needed to do something but I don't know exactly what. Like I needed to go somewhere, but I have no idea where. It might be because I'm getting bored. Some might say how can I be bored with two jobs, no days off except holidays (and only if both places observe that holiday). It's just that I feel I can do more, experience life more, be more... Or maybe I'm just getting burned out, from doing too much at the same time. Maybe I need a break. The thing is, if I do think of a break, I've no idea what to do with my time. I actually will have a 3 day weekend because its Memorial Day. I'm already wondering what I'm going to do aside from staying at home watching TV. See even writing about it is not making sense.... I give up!

1 comments:

Takhara said...

Maybe you are just stressed out trying to manage everything. Sometimes it will manifest itself in a sly manner like this.

You need to take a day off and pamper yourself all day long with no worries, no demands!

*sigh* ok, so I am talking about myself, here. hehe