Monday, January 12, 2009

back to normal...

Just got back from my New York vacation. It was a fun-filled, food overflowing, miles of walking, literally more than a thousand photos, cold, friends generating and eye opening vacation. In short, I enjoyed myself... and I still love NY (although as usual, snow was missing from the scene, it did start to snow just before I left, hu hu hu).

Now it's back to work for me, I'm sick and feeling whoozy from the meds I have to take to get better, but I'm glad to be back. I missed my kids, my pillows and my unlimited access to the internet, he he he. The kids are happy with their souvenirs, cupcakes (courtesy of JanJan), but most of all, I think they're just happy to have me back :)

Will post the pictures when I recover a little from this flu...

0 comments: