Sunday, November 09, 2008

Cerritos Library

You'd think that because I work in a library I would have had enough of it to last me a lifetime. But no, I continue to be amazed by what technology has done to make libraries more inviting and inspiring to young questioning minds.
I had to make this a separate post. We went to Cerritos Library as part of our group assignment. All I can say is, "WOW!" The library, especially the children's library is a sight to behold. I even got my very own library card without having to pay for membership because the library we go to is part of MCLS (Metropolitan Cooperative Library System). If not for that, it's a $100 fee, yikes!















2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Fantastic photos! That's an amazing Children's Library. I wish we have something like that here. Glad you got free access to the place.

maria said...

It is an amazing children's library. I guess we know where the $100 fee goes to, though I am glad I did not have to pay, he he.