Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tagged! Hay...

Did you know...

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. Library Consultant
2. Head Librarian
3. Activities Director
4. Circulation Assistant

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
1. Pretty Woman
2. Bridges of Madison County
3. First Knight
4. Any James Bond Movie

Four Places I've Lived
1. Binan, Laguna
2. Los Banos, Laguna
3. Quezon City
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Law & Order
2. ER
3. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
4. Numbers

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo!
2. Friendster
3. My Friends' Blogs
4. Southwestern University School of Law

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Kare-Kare (w/o eggplant, got a bad allergic reaction to it)
2. B-B-Q
3. Shrimps (Yum Yum!....amen!)
4. Sinigang

Four Places I've Been On Vacation (fave vacation places na lang)
1. Boracay
2. Big Bear
3. San Francisco
4. Mindoro

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Home with my kids
2. San Francisco
3. Italy
4. Florida

Four People I Wanna Tag
1. Kyla
2. Igor
3. Abie
4. Maria

1 comments:

igor said...

Waahhh. nasagot ko na dati. :( Here, o.